9 Benefits To Working With Us
Made in America
- Everything we manufacture is handled in our 25,000 sf facility in Fletcher, NC.
- We also have six acres that provides short and long-term storage for our customers.
- We have the interior and exterior space to set up and pre-test systems.
- As NC is in the center of the eastern seaboard, nearly half of the US lies within a 500-mile radius
of the state.
- Same-day access to most major eastern US markets.
- Seven major interstate highways intersect in NC – I-26, I-40, I-73, I-74, I-77, I-85 and I-95.
- In Fletcher, we are four miles from the Asheville Regional Airport and within 100 miles of
Charlotte Douglas International Airport.
- We are within 100 miles of dozens of prestigious universities that provide a stable, educated
and experienced workforce from which to draw.
We are a lean organization. Our administration and shop team are in the same building
with direct access to each other. We have a leadership structure that keeps jobs moving
and we have open communication throughout the entire organization.
Direct access to the team
- For higher efficiency and better communication, our customers have direct access to any member of the team.
Design to implementation
We strive to be your single source expert. We are happy to work with you at any stage of your project, and we provide an inclusive service to carry your project from A to Z.
Projects delivered on time
- Your bottom line is important to us. As such, we will do whatever it takes to deliver your
project on time and on budget.
Service after the sale
- Customer service is the cornerstone of our business and one of the primary reasons for
our success. We are diligent in this regard and accessible to you 24 hours per day, 7
days per week.
- In just two years, our team has already built out an impressive equipment list and work
area. We are willing and able to make prudent investments to continue to provide
additional services and capabilities and to grow the company.
Fair Labor costs
- Our workers are well taken-care of and non-unionized, which helps us keep labor costs low.